WELCOME to the Jefferson County, WV, Democratic Party!
We encourage you to explore this site, come to our meetings, join our member organizations, and become an active supporter of our Democratic candidates and elected officials. Check out our Democratic Bulletin and sign up for the Bulletins and our mailing list to learn more about our Democratic activities and involvement in the community.
- Gov. Tomblin Announces Early Childhood Education Task Force
- Sen. Unger Presents Grant Awards for Harpers Ferry
- Manchin Staff to Visit Every County in “Commonsense Connections” Tour
- Tomblin signs West Virginia Feed to Achieve Act at Martinsburg School
- Tomblin Visits Eastern Panhandle to Sign Commuter Rail, Sewage Plant Improvement Bills
- Gov. Tomblin Signs Public Safety Bills
- House Legislative Committee PAC Aims to Keep Democratic Majority
| JC DEMOCRATIC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE |
May 29, 7:30pm
Meetings are open to the public.
| JC DEMOCRATIC ASSOCIATION |
No meeting will be held this month.
| JC ORGANIZATION OF DEMOCRATIC WOMEN |
Mother’s Day — No meeting.
| EASTERN PANHANDLE YOUNG DEMOCRATS |
We are now meeting twice a month on the first and third Thursdays at 7:45pm. Note: The May 16 meeting is changed to May 23. For more information, contact Jeffrey Gustafson, EPYD Chair.